Welcome Message

Hello my dear reader,

Welcome to my blog, which is dedicated to Cisco technologies. On its pages we will talk about the limitless world of telephony and networking.

We will focus mostly on Cisco collaboration solutions and technologies. These are IP PBX based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco contact centers, Cisco Voice Gateways, etc. Also, I will introduce you the education news: Cisco authorized courses, my own developed training programs, our upcoming events, online learning.

If you have any questions regarding my posts, job or activities, please feel free to ask your questions. I will try to answer them when I have time.

If you are satisfied with the content of my blog, isn’t that worth a beer or coffee? Donations help me to continue supporting the blog and creating new posts here — things for which I spend hours of my free time! Thank you very much!

Sincerely, Dmytro Benda

Saturday, October 6, 2018

How to access Agent Chat transcripts in Cisco UCCX

This week I have delivered Cisco UCCXD course in Kyiv, Ukraine. One of the topics discussed in this course wass the Agent Chat feature. During the lab my students asked me where the UCCX chat transcript (history) is stored and how they can access it. There are several ways to open UCCX chat transcript, and today we will talk about one of them.

As it is well known, the chat with an operator is provided in UCCX with Cisco Social Miner server. It connects the operator to the person who requested the chat. Chat history is stored at Social Miner and not at UCCX. To see chat transcript, just use the Search tab on the Cisco Social Miner admin web page. We will search for the operator's login, in our example the login is student02:


The search finds all the records associated with the student02 operator, including all its chats:


By clicking on the ccx_chat link, you can see the history of this chat's messages:


Other ways to get UCCX chats are to download them using the REST API or Bulk Chat Transcript Downloader. More details about this can be found here at Cisco forum:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/how-to-access-chat-transcript-uccx-11-5-with-sm-11-5/td-p/3443518

Wish you all a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment